Friday, July 30, 2010

Market Season is here!!

I love summer markets! Much to my husband's dismay (although he is a good sport and probably won't admit it) I could travel around all summer and just go to markets. I love supporting anything handmade. This year our Wild Women Craft group decided to put a collective table into the Canada Day Market. Check out our fun banner! Thanks to my crafty friend Athena and our 3 children (plus baby bump) we got it done in time for our debut!

We hand cute little girls dresses and skirts, sunhats, felted soaps, collaged pictures, banners, monsters & owls & SEW much more! It was a beautiful day and a great Canada Day Celebration put on by the City of Fernie - hats off to those that organized such a great day. And thanks to everyone who stopped by our table!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! How did you do? Is the Mountain Market still going every Sunday?

    ReplyDelete